How To Apply – BCA Undergraduate Studies
To be considered for admission to BCA’s Undergraduate programme, applicants must have completed secondary school and have acquired a high school diploma or its equivalent. The following documents are necessary to complete your file for review by the International Admissions Office:
1. Completed International Undergraduate Student Online Application which includes:
- Personal Statement: (Describe how your skills, abilities, knowledge and experience make you a suitable candidate).
- € 100 application non-refundable processing fee payable by Bank Draft to BCA College.
2. Transcripts and Official Records
- For high school graduates, a copy of your High School diploma and transcript showing subjects taken and grades received officially translated in the English language.
- For students who have attended a college or university and wish to transfer modules, we require an Official Transcript showing subjects taken and grades received officially translated in the English language.
3. One Letter of Recommendation 4. Photocopy of passport or identification card 5. Four (4) passport-sized colour photographs 6. English Language Entry Requirements
Students must demonstrate that they are competent in the use of the English language and submit one of the following:
- IELTS: a minimum score of 4.5
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 450, or a grade of 133 in the computer based test
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): Grade C and above
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CEA): Grade D and above Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade E and above.
Students, who do not fulfill the above mentioned requirements, may choose to apply for the Intensive English Language Course.
Please submit all documentation to: Office of International Admissions Ms. Faye Skenteri BCA College 2 Tatoiou str. 14561 Kifissia Greece Tel. +30210 8088008, Fax. +30210 8088968 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org