Course offered by: BCA, Athens
he MBA degree is regarded as being one of the most prestigious and sought after degrees in the world as it enables its graduates to strengthen their knowledge in business skills, enabling them to address the critical global challenges of the future.
Applicants can be admitted to the MBA for Executives programme as long as they have at least three years professional experience in the Business sector.
Participants without 1st degree, as also participants with a degree but not in the Business area, they have to attend and pass a non-credited module “Fundamentals of Leadership & Management”.
Those who wish to attend the course in English should also submit one of the following certifications:
- IELTS: a minimum score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the test)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C and above
- Michigan Proficiency (ECPE): HP (High Pass) and above
- Pearson Academic: 57 (with a minimum score of 57 in each component of the test)
BCA IELTS Placement Test : a minimum score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the test)
Philosophy and Aims
The MBA for Executives is designed to provide further learning and specialisations to working professionals in order to strengthen their knowledge in business skills, advance their qualifications and become effective leaders and managers of business organisations operating in a globally competitive and complex environment. The MBA for Executives provides an opportunity to analyse key business issues and problems facing managers today with a multi-disciplinary perspective.
Main educational aims of the course:
- facilitate the advanced study of management and the complex external business context in which enterprises are operate.
- develop critical thinking of the key areas of business administration.
- offer to the participants a boost in their career in business and management through the development of relevant managerial and innovative skills.
- prepare participants to understand business and management complex issues through critical and analytical approaches to management theory, practice and research.
- enhance the ability of the participants to evaluate management techniques, tools and models in a variety of business contexts.
- develop personal and interpersonal skills that is relevant to effective business administration.
- equip participants with the necessary practical and professional skills to achieve the appropriate level of post graduate award and develop their experience.
While most students will aim to achieve the full Masters qualification, all Masters courses offer the subsidiary awards of Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma (both available with Merit or with Distinction) for students unable to complete their full programme of study. The full list of awards and their requirements is as follows:
|PG Cert||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration||The participants should obtain any 60 credits.|
|PG Dip||Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration||The participants should obtain any 120 credits.|
|ΜΒΑ for Executives||Master of Business Administration for Executives||The participants should obtain 180 credits (Participants should succeed in “Business Project Consultancy”)|